Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Update

Hi everyone,

It has been awhile since I last blogged. I am not very good at this yet. I have been a stay home mom for about a month now and I thought that I might have more time to do things that I wanted. It seems that my time is being demanded even more by my loving 3 year old.
Anyways, we had a wonderful Christmas. Josh got a lot of toys. His favorite being the geo trax train and airplane set and his helicopter. It was fun this year because he actually knew that Santa came.
On Christmas eve we went over to the Pratt's for a nice dinner. My brother and his family came in from North Carolina and surprised us. My brothers wife and my little niece, Clara, are staying in Utah for a wedding and leaving for home in March. Josh and I have been spending a lot of time playing with them. Josh and Clara get into a lot of trouble together, but they are really cute.
Just 2 more weeks for the baby to be here. I can't believe it. I am currently scheduled for a repeat c-section on the 16th. I don't know if I will make it that far, but I hope that I do. I am still up on my feet and keeping busy, although I don't have the energy or the ability to touch my toes anymore. I just can't wait to have my body back again.
We are thinking about naming this little boy Alexander James. He would go by Alex or A.J. What do you think? I was also thinking about Trevor Paul. It might be something completely different next week, but I was just wondering your opinions if you have any. I will see if Sandra will post some pictures for me when the baby is born.
Other then that I am just counting down the clock and praying for the best. Hope everything is well with you. T.T.F.N.

2 comments:

mom o said...

I love getting on to check the blogs and get surprises. Of course I will be posting about the baby when he makes his grand appearance. Love you!

Grimm Family blog said...

I am so glad that everything is going well for you congrats again and If you need someone to talk to give me a call. P.S. I love the name Alex. oh yea and Mom sent me a pic. He is adorable I can't wait to see more!!!!!