Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finding the right Dress

I need some advice on what to do about a semi-formal dress for Wicked on May 3rd and other cultured events. I have picked out these two. Please let me know what you like. I really like this dress, but I wont have it for Wicked on May 3rd. It takes 9 weeks to have it made and I am still losing the baby weight. Is it worth the wait?

I tried this one on in the store and it fit me really well except the length and the shoulders which are easy to fix. I could have this one for Wicked but I think it might be to fancy. What
do you think?

2 comments:

Uffda said...

I like the black dress!

Mrs. Walker said...

I like the second one. I don't know if you have a costco card, but they are having mika rose dresses at the location in Murray (and I'm guessing other places too). They are really simple & cute.

I'd also recommend Walker Bridal in Provo on center street. I know that it's a little drive, but the ladies there are so sweet! (Cade's grandmother owns the shop).

For semi-formal stuff I like simple & elegant, and I think both of these are great!