Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stupid broken heart

So, I wake up Tuesday morning to a beep-beep sound and freaked out. My defibullator was having issues and it was letting me know. Ahhh! Anyways, we contacted the Dr. and I have another lead problem and will be going thru surgery on Tuesday. If that wasn't crazy enough, I also got a phone call that day to come in for a job interview. Long story short, I got a job at as a physical therapy assistant and will start on the 30th. (if all goes well). Thanks in advance to the moms for helping with my 2 cuties. Everything else is normal, if you can consider anything normal in my family. Josh is finally going back to school Monday, which is good, I love him but he can drive me crazy sometimes. I will let you know the outcome when I am feeling up to it. Thanks for all the support.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers. Best wishes. Hugs.

mom o said...

Your welcome!!!!
Love you