Thursday, October 15, 2009

Josh's Update

Hi. I has been awhile since I have posted. We found out last monday that Josh has got the wonderful heart that I have. (Those of you who know me, know what I am talking about). He has been in the hospital for the past week trying to figure out what dose of medicine will help him. We hope they have got it figured out this time and we can come home on Friday. Other then that life has not changed much. Thanks to the mom's for stepping in when we really needed them, and taking time off of work. We love you guys! Hopefully I will stopped running for awhile and share some better times with everyone. T.T.F.N.

5 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going a bit better! I hope Josh gets feeling better! You are super woman, I swear. Let us know if we can help (you know, being like 700 miles away. lol).

Sara said...

Kassy,
I am so sorry to hear about Josh, I just want to let you know that while I am unemployed (even when I am not) I am TOTALLY available to help you out!!! I just live a little ways away and would be MORE than happy to help you out in ANY way!!!!
Sara :)
801-362-6521

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear that things were going wrong! I am glad that things are going better though. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. We are still right here in Herriman, so PLEASE don't hesitate if you need anything!

Errol and Megan said...

I'm so sorry Kassy I hope that they have figured things out!!! Lots of love if you need anything even just to talk you know how I love to talk!!!

Grimm Family blog said...

you do have a wonderful heart! Love you guys so much. tell josh he has a wonderful heart too! :)