Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkins in the Patch




We have been home since Friday afternoon. Thankfully. They were talking about keeping us there until Sunday morning and I almost throw a fit. (It wasn't pretty!) We had a bit of a problem with the pharmacy losing prescriptions that they just had in there hand, so it took about an hour, then to make matters worse, they only filled 5 out of the 14 days. So, I had to go back up to Primary's to get the second half. I was pretty steamed. We are back to normal.
Josh was so happy to be going back to school and riding the bus. He is now off track for 3 weeks. I haven't figured out what I am going to do with him yet, any suggestions?
We went to the pumpkin patch on Monday night. It was right when that really cold storm was coming through so it started to get really cold and it was windy. We try to go to the pumpkin patch every year. It just something about picking the pumpkin from the vine and it is soooo much cheaper then the ones in the store. Well, my attention is being demanded once again. TTFN (ta ta for now)

2 comments:

mom o said...

I love the pictures. You are getting very good about updating your blog. Keep it up.
Love you all

Mrs. Walker said...

Look at little Alex getting so big! And so glad Josh is doing well again. I hate incompetency. I think people believe that moms have all this time because they are home with their kids. So not true! I have a system, and you messa up ma system, I get ticked!

I love the pumpkin patch too. Way fun!